Friday, September 5, 2014

Updates on the Fertility Front

Nothing new to report really except I am in a new cycle and seeing what happens.... hoping my periods are regularish, at least more than they were pre-fertility treatments.  It appears everyone I know is now getting pregnant, perhaps the bug will find me as well.  Until then, I sit back and just continue to pay off all my doctor bills from trying to get pregnant... woe is me. 

In other news, last week hubby and I attend the Luke Bryan concert at Soldier Field and had a great time, although we were not incredibly impressed with Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley was far better.  This weekend we will be seeing Garth Brooks here in Chicago both tonight and tomorrow night.  I know, we are crazy.  #iheartcountrymusic

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment