Thursday, August 21, 2014

Disney was a Blast!

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week but after coming back from Disney this past weekend, I am still recovering.  16 hours of park fun on Saturday then flying home Sunday after the plane was delayed 3 hours.. long weekend to say the least!  But soooo much fun and just what the doctor ordered.

I unfortunately have had to pull myself together real quick because hubby got laid off again this week.. not indefinitely, just until more jobs come along, but still I worry about his depression.  We have had some tough years and every time we start to get back on our feet another curve ball comes our way.  We are keeping our faith and continuing to pray.

Below is a picture from Disney's Wilderness Lodge - we had such a great time.  I wish I was better with blogging because I would certainly start a Disney blog if I was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment