Thursday, June 19, 2014

BETA IS IN! 705!

So folks, I am really pregnant.  My Beta's (HCG tests) are doubling every 33 hours, which is pretty crazy.  I am still in shock! I can't believe I am pregnant!  We are excited but trying to stay calm.

We did finish our foster parent training classes this past Saturday and we are so excited.  We met some great people and learned so much.  It was such a nice time in our lives and despite getting pregnant, we just don't see how we can't continue on.  We plan on still fostering, maybe not as early as September like we originally thought but we do plan to still foster eventually and maybe even adopt still.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts but we are soooo very excited!! Despite all our fertility issues, all our struggles, and walking away... we some how managed to get ourselves pregnant!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment