Thursday, June 12, 2014

I should not be a Blogger ... but HUGE SURPRISE!

So I know, I know, I have been gone for awhile... Things are great on the family front.  

In fact.. I am pregnant!

Yes you are reading that right!!!

We had Foster parenting class all last Saturday and it was amazing, we loved it, really good couple of sessions.  Throughout the weekend I was really tired.  Monday I went to the doctor to get my TB test done for DCFS and when they weighed me, I weighed quite a bit more than I thought, I thought well that's weird considering I have been doing shakeology and what not... well Tuesday was our home visit and I was stressed all day but I felt like poo.  Tired, headache, bloated etc. I got home from work and about 30 min before our licensing worker came, I decided to take a quick pregnancy test.. well guess what, it was POSITIVE!!

I freaked out and it was agony sitting through the home visit but it went amazingly.  After our case worker left, I told DH and he and I immediately ran out to the store and got more tests.

All confirmed, pregnant.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and got the bloodwork done and had to wait more than 24 hours for them to call me back.. Beta was a 20, a little low but the point is, I am pregnant!!! 

I tests a few more times since.. lol  

Back tomorrow for another blood test, I will be praying my little heart out tonight! 




No comments:

Post a Comment