Wednesday, June 25, 2014

First Ultrasound is Friday!

Numbers continue to rise from my bloodwork and I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days preggo... My first ultra sound is Friday at 9:15 am.  So exciting and surreal!!

My mom came to visit this past weekend, we had such an amazing time.  We went garage saling - it was so difficult to not buy ever baby item I came in contact with.

I have been thinking about when it comes to time announce this pregnancy; all I have wanted is to scream from the mountain tops that I am PREGNANT.. on facebook especially after having to see post after post after post about others getting pregnant, but now I am not sure if that's the way I will go or not.  So much as changed from going through fertility treatments and I do not want to be the one that makes someone feel hopeless because they have to suffer another pregnancy post. 

I will update more after the first ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment