Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I know, I know 10 days and no posts, I am sorry.  Things have been CRAZY.  Where to begin.  

Paint Color for Kiddos room - check 

  • It's this super pretty cream color that looks like the color of  treasure map (Ron's idea)... we are really taking this Neverland/Pirates/Peter Pan theme to the limits.
Ron turned 30 - check
  • We had a 30th Birthday Party last weekend and it was so great to see all our friends and be very open about what has been going on with us.
  • We also went down to Louisville this weekend to celebrate Ron's 30th and go on the Bourbon Trail with my brother in law, it was a really fun weekend.
We have more PRIDE training this week so we will be almost half way done by Saturday, which is very exciting. 

Our Licensing Worker is coming again on May 28th, we are hoping to have the room mostly done, I am so excited to see it! :)

I have to say, it was really nice enjoying the last two weekend and drinking again.  I didn't drink for almost 7 months and it was worth it because I wanted to be at my healthiest but if I am not going to get pregnant than YOLO because seriously... you have to enjoy life.  I wasn't amazingly healthy this weekend with my eating but I got back to my shakes via shakeology this morning and had a light lunch.  Back to portion control and I need to factor in some time to work out soon, I feel groggy.  

One last plus side is I did plant my garden yesterday,  I am so excited for the fresh veggies this summer!  Take the good with the bad, I may be infertile but I will be happy.... Happy home, wonderful husband, new family journey, healthy eating, amazing friends.. God works in mysterious ways!  #blessed 

Picture is us from the Bourbon Trail this past weekend.. visiting my roots at Jim Beam (Katie Beam is my great, great grandmother!)


No comments:

Post a Comment