Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Amazing Article - Infertility

One of my new, dear friends that I have met on this journey (we met on the message boards on the bump.com) posted this article last night on Facebook... I applauded her because I knew this was the first time she had come out about her infertility struggles, but like I told her, sometimes you just got to stop caring what other thinks and live in the open.  Infertility and IVF are hard enough without trying to keep it a secret, you are bloated, uncomfortable, sometimes in pain, hormonal (understatement), and most of all under an incredible amount of stress and pressure with crazy emotions... trying to worry about outing yourself should be the least of your worries.  Anyways, she posted this article last night and my husband and I read it together and laughed... it felt so good to laugh.  We realized, again, just how much we had put ourselves through... It's a great article.  

Read and share.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-ajaya-palumbo/the-question-that-gives-y_b_5120802.html?utm_hp_ref=tw


No comments:

Post a Comment