Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's finally happening...

It is finally happening... I woke up this morning and was happy.  Not like Sunshine and Roses happy but normal happy... I got up and things are starting to feel normal again.  I am not waking up depressed anymore.  Maybe it's the hormones leaving my system, maybe I am healing, maybe it is the future potential of fostering or adopting, whatever it is, I am so happy that I am capable of coping.  I will never be 100% but after seeing the therapist and taking things day to day, I feel like I am really starting to move on.  

Looking back, I still can't believe all the meds I was injecting into myself on a daily basis... Follistim, Menopur, Ovidrel, HCG, Progesterone... and those were just the injects over the time of treatments, not to mention the pills... Clomid, Estrogen, Metformin.. etc  And then the vaginal suppositories, those were really fun!  Can you believe what we do to ourselves on the quest to start a family.  If only it was as easy as having sex, but it wasn't and that's ok, God has a different plan for us.

I leave you today with the saying below because it is so true, I haven't been myself that last 8 months because I literally was all drugged up on hormones, I am starting to appreciate the positives.

Our home visit is tomorrow with the licensing agent, wish us luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment